TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF OFFERS $1000 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF is a law firm that is dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals who have been charged with a misdemeanor or felony criminal charges. They understand just because a person has been charged with a crime does not negate their rights. Their combined legal experience of over 70 years is put to work on making sure their clients receive a fair trial process. They aggressively represent their clients and fight for a fair outcome, regardless of the charges being faced.
TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF understands the full weight of our responsibilities and how the services we provide individuals help to protect the rights of all United States citizens. That is why we are interested in hearing from young criminal law students in America.
We are offering students between the ages of 17 and 20, a $1000 scholarship program to help them pursue their dreams of becoming a criminal lawyer and making a difference in the lives of individuals in all walks of life.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
Winner Announced: August 10, 2019
The $1000 scholarship is being offered to criminal law students who want to showcase their writing skills and their passion for criminal law.
Essay Topic: Describe your past experience with the juvenile or criminal justice system, what you learned, and how it shaped your interest in criminal law practice.
We at TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF understand the immense importance of early intervention for juvenile defendants and we strongly believe in lives being turned around, even when crimes have been committed. We have found many criminal law students arise from those who were once early offenders themselves.
We look forward to reviewing the submissions and will choose the winner based on the thought-provoking answer that is provided in their essay.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- The student must be enrolled in an accredited criminal law college or university program or have been accepted into a program.
- The student must be between the ages of 17-20.
- The student must possess a high school diploma or GED.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your 1500-word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org in .doc format or PDF.
- The essay should be written in a professional tone and contain no grammatical or spelling errors. Please proofread carefully.
- The essay submission should come from a genuinely personal point of view.
- Once the essay has been submitted, it cannot be altered, edited, or changed in any way.
- The essay becomes the legal property of TAKAKJIAN & SITKOFF and will not be returned.
- All essay submissions must be received by midnight PST on July 15, 2019.
- The winner of the scholarship will be announced on August 10, 2019.
- The winner will need to submit proof of their high school diploma or GED and their enrollment in a criminal law program.
- The winner will be notified by email and will be given ten days to respond. If we do not receive a response from the winner in the given time period, a new winner will be chosen.
- Any questions should be submitted to email@example.com.
Submit your completed essay to SCHOLARSHIP.